Monday, February 8, 2010

Bachelor Camping Trip I'm Afraid/concerned I Won't Be Able To Enjoy My "youth" - What To Do?

I'm afraid/concerned I won't be able to enjoy my "youth" - what to do? - bachelor camping trip

I am 22 years old and still very young. It has one major goal / dream of becoming a nurse. Since high school I have all my pre-reqs done hours of volunteer work was a nurse ... assistant.etc It was hard to try 5 years, get in b / c it's soo competitive. I have (chances in the district next fall at a part-time program is very nice and does not eliminate, such as nursing schools, etc.). What happens is that LPN (lowest "level of care. 1.LPN 2nd RN (Associate), 3 BSN (bachelor). Usually takes a year to work but this program thes 2 years - the way a BSN would be 4-5 years. (I hope) every 26 or 27 at the time of completion.

Here are my reasons: I grew up in the house of an old barbecue and Asian parents are crazy W. formation. You can live your life, b / c of their education "in danger" and believe that all scanarios worse. It is not realistic for me to leave, and it would make sense for me to stay at home until I finished school. The words, ASIa parent is that you never really can "or Live Your Life" have your own life, if you're still under the roof. You could be 25 or 26 and if you tell them you are camping enthusiasts W. feelings of guilt, did not do that, and reminds us of how "the school is important." It is difficult for me b / c I am independent-minded young man. I am pleased with the time I was right and good enough to be alone may be too late worried. At this moment I am happy and I just do not know ... And if at this moment I can be able to enjoy my youth? I do not want to go and party, but as a person, traveling .... especially since I am growing are not married or have children ... I am very concerned about this ... What should I do?

2 comments:

Akhi said...

Youth is wasted on the young

One of the jokes is that God created for young people who have less experience with the administration, there

Do your parents worry Cuz they squandered their own youth

Things that make you crazy with their parents is exactly what you lost the most people in this country, and would have gladly

eva_jaqu... said...

I'm sorry to hear that ... Yes, deffinitely pay their school, have no right to be angry with you, and remember you in everything helpind .. If nothing works, maybe find a way to go ... I wish you good luck!

Post a Comment