Sunday, January 3, 2010

Am I Pregnant Yes Or No Why Am I So Terrified Of Getting Pregnant Again?

Why am I so terrified of getting pregnant again? - am i pregnant yes or no

I had my daughter 3 months ago and my pregnancy with her was simply the best (with the exception of morning sickness) and my labor and delivery were so striking and rapid (1 hours 46 minutes) I have a little girl in good health is perfect .
But for some reason, I went sex mad, because I was so scared, pregnant, yes Im on birth control, but this is obviously not to my relief.
Why do I feel?

2 comments:

byedabye said...

Its natural, you baby is still very young and very dependent on you if its normal matter under another right now. Your body and mind are thus able to concentrate on your new baby may think otherwise.

Good luck, do not worry too much if you take precautions.

azn4mus3... said...

Well, as you say you are your first. I think he's afraid, because you simply do not yet ready for a second time. It is perfectly normal to feel that way.

Post a Comment