Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tags Does Fire Inspection By F.D. Seem A Little Unethical?

Does fire inspection by F.D. seem a little unethical? - fire extinguisher inspection tags

I) a small company (21 empy full time. Each year, the FD come by our office to a fire inspection. The fund is to check the dates on fire extinguisher. The standard POS is that firemen 3-4 something that should last 3-4 minutes .... will go to show, in fact, flirting with several females in the office, 1 GB / 2 hours Hing then leave. It is located in the office the other day and told me I needed new fire extinguisher does not (re-populated and tested). I say that ... I do it immediately. Give me a business card ... to say they are the best .... Strange, I thought, the company is 70 miles away. A few minutes later, when she left, I shook his hand (his given name). I would check the company and what I thought ... Owners last name is the same as the firefighters name ... with a funny name "who" at the end. I called the company .... Fireman is the son indeed!

As an entrepreneur ... That seems unethical

Okay?

3 comments:

charles t said...

Yes that.but as a way can be seen, he said. his thin a veiled threat. But to draw anything. ur cover the basics to get your offer. and many others. then talk to ur dont complain because the fire department only warn

charles t said...

Yes that.but as a way can be seen, he said. his thin a veiled threat. But to draw anything. ur cover the basics to get your offer. and many others. then talk to ur dont complain because the fire department only warn

waffleag... said...

Which part of it? You asked a question so completely changed, "Are you talking inspection of fire itself, because I saved a Fire Woman and Clock for a fact of life to know.

Or

Firefighter gives you the card to his father? In this case, so no i dont think you should buy ... He tried to help. And did not all fire in order to avoid stereotypes in a big group, I have a lot of firemen in my family and hang around them all the time, and I never met him or a woman flirting with them unnecessarily

May, but you want to be a little clearer in your question .. and make two completely different things!

Post a Comment